Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authoritative specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Job description: Primarily responsible for leading software design and implementation of features and maintenance of software component(s) within a team.
- Leading a team of software developers.
- Analyze software requirements and document functional specification i.e. high level design.
- Define and document low level design
- Support development team on differentiated tasks for software design and implementation in accordance to the partners’ quality requirements.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
- OPCUA expert having knowledge and have worked in OOPS
- 5-10 years of Project experience preferably in real time applications
- 2-3 years’ experience in leading a team of software developers
- Project experience in Core Java development with expert knowledge of software design, OOPS concepts, Java threads, collection and concurrency.
- Should have hands on experience in writing unit test cases using Junit & Mockito framework
- Should have hands on experience of memory and performance profiling tools
- Good to have hands on experience in Java 11 functionalities.
- Expert knowledge of design principles and design patterns.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time