Hybrid work schedule
CAAS is redefining the EV charging market for fleets, including autonomous driving fleets, transit bus agencies, and municipal and private fleets. We are building the next level of a comprehensive service, taking complete ownership and control of the charging infrastructure, the scheduling of the vehicles, the cloud platform, and the utility meter – in order to provide the highest availability and resilience in the market. In this way, we will accelerate the adoption of electric-powered fleets by optimizing the delivery of power and making refueling seamless and efficient.
Our approach is to offer charging as a service that is unique in the industry. We target to offer our customers a per mile driven or per kWh usage rate which includes the financing of the directly related infrastructure needed to provide that.
Joining our team, you will have the chance to work in a start-up like environment within a large corporation, combining the vast resources Siemens can provide with the agility and flexibility such a dynamic market requires.
Join us to change the future eMobility
- In your new role you are part of the global team for the development, sale, and realization of new service oriented comprehensive business models within the electrical fleet transportation business
- As part of the portfolio team, your task is to specify the service products we are having or intend to further develop
- You will take the lead in defining the right approach by coming from a customer use cases and applications how to generate a value based service for fleet customers such as long haul transport, last mile logistics, utility and disposal services with their respective charging needs.
- You take responsibility, for a holistic product management approach
- You manage regional variants; involve stakeholders and take care of defining the needed resources and competences for delivering the service
- You take care to gather the needed market- and customer requirements and own the product and technology requirement specification
- You actively seek information about the market & regulatory developments, participate in fairs & customer meetings, helping Siemens to reach and maintain a market leading position for new electrified transportation services
- Bachelor’s degree as engineer or industrial engineer, alternatively business administration with proven insights into technical business areas
- 8-10 years of experience in the charging infrastructure, automotive or logistics market
- Experience within product management for HW and/or digital service products
- Experience with business modeling and setting up of business cases
- Ability to work with international/global teams
- Fluency in English
- Ability to present to customers and internal stakeholders is a clear requirement
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally, as needed
- Masters degree
- XaaS experience
- Fluency in a European language
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so, we would like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision, and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.