This role is within the IT Global Hub organization, Integration Management Chapter, and directly within the Organization Integration (OI) Service. Working alongside the OI service lead, this position has end-to-end responsibility for the service which is responsible for developing and implementing IT excellence initiatives in the areas of organization development, people excellence, communications, employee engagement, and continuous improvement.
- Maintain and administer the applications.
- Ensure availability of applications and connected interfaces.
- Update project cookbooks and SOPs.
- Server Patching, application patching and upgrades.
- User communication in case of major incident.
- Perform capacity analysis and performance activities.
- Perform Service Management (to resolve incident /problem ticket within SLA, handle escalations etc.)
- Log all the tickets received during the extended support time in the ticketing tool.
- Act as E2E responsible to the internal customers for technical & functional questions in IT infrastructure landscapes.
- Root cause analysis and troubleshooting of overall system.
- Occasionally Provide on-call support for emergency, weekends and holidays.
- 3 to 6 years’ experience in IT and systems specialist.
- Qualified B.E / MCA or equivalent from reputed institute.
- Proven ability in Infra projects and execute successfully within time and budget.
- Proven multitasking ability to work both independently as well as in a team setting.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and planning.
- Strong attention to detail, proactively driving assignments and tracking tasks.
- Creative thinking and innovation skills to define new approaches to issues.
- Administration of Windows Servers.
- Microsoft BizTalk Server.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Basics of RDBMS using Oracle.
- Basics about Exchange Server (Mailbox, Distribution List)
- Experience in PowerShell scripts, VB scripts.
- Basics of Microsoft middleware SQL servers, IIS.
- NOTE: Advanced troubleshooting: Windows Log diagnosis, Dump file, Network trace analysis.
- Basic PowerShell knowledge.
- Basic .NET knowledge.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Administer.
- VM Ware.
- Mindset (Agile / Lean / Ownership / Intercultural Collaboration)
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in
India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return,
you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and
the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the
future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality,
and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we
work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit
and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time