This role is within the IT Global Hub organization, Integration Management Chapter, and directly within the Organization Integration (OI) Service. Working alongside the OI service lead, this position has end-to-end responsibility for the service which is responsible for developing and implementing IT excellence initiatives in the areas of organization development, people excellence, communications, employee engagement, and continuous improvement.
- Manage IT Services end-to-end throughout the entire lifecycle ensuring that the IT Service is fit for purpose, delivered at its best and retains customer satisfaction. End-to-end management of the lifecycle of an IT Service includes.
- Design the IT service and define technical IT service requirements.
- Hold full technical and commercial responsibility (incl. planning) for his service.
- Defining and managing service level agreements with customers.
- Managing external service providers.
- Incident Management, problem Management, Continuous improvement etc.
- Following ITIL principles in the service.
- Maintaining and Reviewing metrics for the service.
- Maintaining service and its application data in relevant tools.
- Monitor progress of IT Service design and overall status of IT Service.
- Ensure that IT Service is delivering the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Ensure that IT Service meets the current and future availability needs of the business in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Support projects impacting his Service and ensure service operation after project handover.
- Align service roadmap with IT Strategy.
- Create insights using service data to pursue improvement and innovation.
- Drive customer and user satisfaction (CSAT/USAT)
- Regularly report on service quality and satisfaction.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Actively checking free and utilized capacity of resources.
- Manage day-to-day operations & its challenges.
- Regular alignments with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure peak delivery (performance KPIs, continuous quality improvement, stakeholders’ relationship)
- Contributing towards planning and execution of various organizational tasks & initiatives.
- BE/BTech/Equivalent degree.
- Independent service delivery experience of at least 5 years.
- Certifications like ITIL.
- Contributed in making and implementing service strategies & governance model.
- Business & other stakeholder relationship management in IT area.
- Good verbal and written English.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
role is based in Pune. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in
India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return,
you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and
the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the
future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality,
and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we
work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit
and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time