Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Degree in Mechanical engineer - 5 to 8 years.
• Hand on experience on measuring instruments.
• Ensure a robust incoming material inspection process.
• Perform in-process & incoming inspection rejection analysis and collaborate with team / suppliers to accomplish appropriate actions. Use lean tools/ 8D /FMEA/PDCA to achieve desired result.
• Maintain/develop a process to record and maintain material test certificate and supplier inspection reports as requirement.
• Maintain a process for regular calibration of measuring instruments.
• Knowledge of manufacturing process – Machining, Heat Treatment, Surface treatment, Aluminum Casting & forging.
• Conduct Layout inspection as per yearly plan.
• Contribute to cost saving project by generation and implementing effective ideas.
• Good knowledge about use of quality tools.
• Shall have the good product knowledge and technical aspects in manufacturing process to introduce new ideas on quality improvement.
• Should be a team player/self-driven target-oriented person with good influencing/interacting skills to interact with all other relevant functions.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Candidate shall have min 5 to 8 years of experience in Quality management & having product knowledge of air-insulated switch gear will be added advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• SAP, Autocad, Microsoft excel,
• 7 Quality tools operation.
• Mechanical drawing reading and understanding.
• Measuring instrument handling .
• Understanding of IEC and IS clause for product.
• Calibration activity.
• Customer handling skill.
• Complete English fluency in business Communication with international stakeholders
• Expert level Communication skills for clarifying requirements/solutions and resolving misunderstandings
• Pronounced proactive mindset and approach to serve colleagues, internal and external customers
• Mindset of growth and service to support colleagues and always think win-win
• Extraordinary Intercultural sensitivity and ability to work in a multi-national and multi-cultural team
• Pronounced Time management and Prioritization Skills
• Pronounced Quality Focus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time