Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our products.
The promise of a digital future…today. With the digital twin, Siemens Digital Industries Software blurs the boundaries between the virtual and physical, hardware and software, design and manufacturing worlds. For more information about us visit - Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Join our team as “Services Project Manager” from any of our Siemens offices in Hungary, Slovakia, Turkey, Austria or/and EU Citizens who is open to relocate. We also consider a mix between working with our customers on site, from home and meeting in the office.
About the role:
- The Project Manager is responsible for leading and managing the setting up of the project through to delivery of the new capabilities and realization of value.
- As part of a country or region Services organization, leads a services project consisting of related services projects or leads multiple unrelated services projects, driving customer's value realization and business outcomes.
- The role holder manages the dependencies between projects, establishes and publishes clear priorities among projects and program activities, coordinates the projects effectively and establishes the required program governance model.
- This role acts as the primary point of contact for Sales, Presales, Engagement Managers, and the customer for the program.
- The projects managed are of medium to high size and complexity and could span across several countries within the Zone.
What we are looking for:
- You will ideally come with a strong understanding of Enterprise PLM and MES or MOM implementations.
- Ideally min. 3 years of professional experience working in a customer facing environment with significant experience in projects with operating budgets >€2 million, and experience of leading a group of project managers, architects, and consultants during a software implementation, to achieve business value and results
- Able to communicate with a high degree of creativity, self-confidence and persuasiveness and at various levels throughout an organization and with customers at ‘C-Level’
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, or similar technical discipline from an accredited university or college
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification with advanced knowledge of project management processes & tools (or ability and willingness to obtain PMP certification)
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills and proven track record of collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services, engineering, operations, and logistics
- Support the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract
- PMI Certification or equivalent is plus, e.g. Project Management Professional (PMP)
- 5+ year experience in technology related field with broad experience in service selling, project and program management.
Proven Experience in:
- Managing subcontractors and/or field service personnel
- Risk management
- Developing and managing project communication plans
- Project commercial reporting
- Project closure and handover processes
- Fluent in English - able to present and negotiate in English.
- Slovakian or/and Hungarian language would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel: Travel may be up to 40%.
What do we offer?
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries.
With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We have some of the smartest minds working across the world, re-imagining the future and doing outstanding things. Join our Talent Community today and let's stay connected in areas that interest you: Meet our Digital Minds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time