The digitalization presents many companies with great challenges, that will end up in changing of processes in the following years. In Siemens Mobility GmbH – as IT Solution Expert (w/m/d) you will be shaping and shadowing the Siemens Teamcenter Transformations project. The project works according to the SAFe methodology.
What will you work on with us?
- Strengthen our team as an experienced IT Solution Expert. In this responsible and demanding role, you will carry out Teamcenter extensions and/or implement changes to solutions / modules.
- Define the framework for rules and higher-level change and release processes to ensure quality requirements.
- Organise the releases/updates and carry out the required system and integration tests, document the work.
- Provide application and process support to ensure efficient and harmonious business processes and structures.
- Monitoring of installed/implemented Teamcenter system-solution/extension, based on appropriate KPI´s, as well as the necessary diversion from recommended procedures is a part of your daily routine.
- As a team player, you work hand in hand with the relevant specialist departments and international colleagues, as well as external service providers, and regularly coordinate with them on these diverse topics/tasks.
What you need to join our team:
- Higher education in computer science, business informatics or a similar field of study.
- Experience with classic and agile methods of project management.
- Experience as IT Solution Expert in SAP/PLM- and/or Teamcenter landscape will be an advantage.
- Fluent English, German is an advantage.
- Experience with adjustments to the Teamcenter data models, e. g. via BMIDE.
- Additional knowledge in the field of IT-Service Management with distributed system environment (platform, systems, infrastructure, Best-Practice-Framework ITIL).
- Experience in collaboration within global teams and professional leadership/management of employees.
- The willingness to travel on business trips.
What can you look forward to with us?
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Siemens Mobility is an independently managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading provider in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, railway automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and the associated services. We have always been very innovative to make travel faster, safer and more comfortable. Today we need new solutions for new challenges such as climate change and increasing global populations. That's what drives us. That's why we design mobility with passion and are always one step ahead. Through digitization, we make infrastructures intelligent and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are mobility pioneers, helping to keep the world moving.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English! 😊
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 email@example.com or here www.linkedin.com/in/zuzana-trubacova. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time