Digitization poses major challenges for many companies and will change processes immensely in the coming years. This is also the case at Siemens Mobility GmbH - as an IT Solution Expert you will actively help shape and accompany a Siemens Teamcenter transformation project. The project works according to the SAFe methodology.
What will you work on with us?
- You will strengthen our team as an experienced IT Solution Expert. In this demanding role you are responsible for the release management of complex IT requirements and projects.
- Organize the appropriate releases, describe the functional scope and carry out the necessary system and integration tests, create the necessary release notes and communicate their results to existing committees.
- Create plans and reports on the status of the releases.
- Plan and coordinate the global rollout of the releases.
- Provide application and process support to continue to ensure efficient and harmonious business processes and structures.
- Constant improvement of the software release process, including the time periods and increasing the degree of automation.
- Experience in working together in global teams and in the technical leadership/management of employees.
- As a team player, you work hand in hand with the relevant specialist departments and international colleagues, as well as external service providers, and regularly coordinate with them on these diverse topics/tasks.
What you need to join our team:
- Higher education in computer science, business informatics or a similar field of study.
- Practical experience with classic and agile methods of project management.
- Long-time proficient knowledge as an IT solution expert in release management, ideally in the Teamcenter environment.
- Fluent English, German is an advantage.
- You have a structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working as well as communication and teamwork skills.
- The willingness to travel on business trips.
What can you look forward to with us?
- Up to 33 days of holiday
- Working hours as you organize them (you should be available between 10 am and 2 pm)
- Possibility of working from home for a better work-life balance
- Personal annual budget in the amount of CZK 24,000 or CZK 48,000 (depending on seniority), which you can use for various leisure-time activities in our cafeteria
And that's not all. What else can we offer? Click here to find out: https://www.siemens.cz/mobilityjobs/en/employee-benefits
Siemens Mobility is an independently managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading provider in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, railway automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and the associated services. We have always been very innovative to make travel faster, safer and more comfortable. Today we need new solutions for new challenges such as climate change and increasing global populations. That's what drives us. That's why we design mobility with passion and are always one step ahead. Through digitization, we make infrastructures intelligent and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are mobility pioneers, helping to keep the world moving.
Would you like to become a part of Siemens Mobility? Then we are looking forward to your CV in English! 😊
Is your CV not ready or do you need more information? 🙋♀️🙋♂️ Contact me at 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org or here www.linkedin.com/in/zuzana-trubacova. I will be happy to add you to my contacts for potential future cooperation! 😉
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time