We are looking for Product Owner that joins our team delivering innovative remote scanning solution. Our remote scanning solution contributes to the future of healthcare – we believe that telemedicine will be becoming permanent new normal. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Syngo Virtual Cockpit is software for remote scanning assistance. With syngo Virtual Cockpit, transform care delivery and achieve a higher level of standardization and diagnostic consistency. By enabling virtual access to experts, syngo Virtual Cockpit allows care teams to increase productivity and provide the highest quality of care in all locations.
See more on: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging-it/syngo-carbon-products/virtual-cockpit
The overall purpose of Product Owner role is to make sure that user requirements are properly translated into functional requirements and described in user stories as well as using any applicable visual technique. You will ensure the development team understands the overall goals as well as the detailed requirements to realistically estimate the scope and the volume of work. Once the software is created you will verify that it complies with the requirements and regulatory constraints. Using your advanced interpersonal communication skills, you will establish an effective communication channel among stakeholders (product management, customer services etc.), development team and customer collaboration sites.
Our specific team values:
• We value professional work.
• We continuously improve our competencies.
• We cultivate team culture.
• We strive for customer satisfaction.
• We challenge the status quo.
• One team working to achieve one goal.
These values created the foundation for our team vision:
• “We are an established and happy team that understands the needs of our customers and can cooperatively design and implement the best solution.”
To assure optimal work-life balance, we offer you home-office (telework) up to 60%.
What are we expecting?
• Master’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
• English - advanced
• Knowledge of German language is highly beneficial
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in requirements analysis/engineering, ideally in medical and / or regulated environments.
• Ability to gather requirements from subject matter experts using interviews, workshops, and other requirement elicitation techniques
• Experience defining and documenting use cases, user stories, requirements, acceptance criteria, workflow diagrams and dataflow diagrams
• Experience in managing and tracking of system requirements using software tools
• Understanding of fundamental test techniques and experience in conducting user acceptance tests
• Good understanding of the software development life cycle, inc. modern software development methodologies such as DevOps
• Good understanding of and extensive experience in applying of Agile and Lean methodologies such as Scrum and SAFe
• Good understanding of and extensive experience in applying of state-of-the-art requirements elicitation and requirements management techniques Story Boarding, Story Mapping, Portfolio Kanban, Behavior Driven Development etc.
• Experience in communicating with customers and managing competing priorities of multiple stakeholders
• Familiarity with regulations and policies related to processing of information in Healthcare, Clinical and Diagnostics (HIPPA, EHR, etc.) is highly beneficial
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Must be able to work in a team environment
• Advanced interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills
The job will require occasional traveling to Germany and/or to the customer collaboration sites.
What do we offer:
• Variable and Christmas bonus
• Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
• Flexible Working Hours
• Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
• 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
• In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
• Additional pension plan
• 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
• Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Councelling
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: starting from 2200 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time