Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Change the future with us
In this role you will
- To perform and execute the test and commissioning tasks according to the test plan and test procedures.
- Record faults and report any defects or deviations from the specification.
- Troubleshooting and fault finding of electronic equipment faults, wiring error and crimping error, etc.
- Test and commission according to the test plan and test procedures, record the test results, analyse the test results, analyse the test log, summarize this on the test report, descript any test problems, communicate with the system engineer and close the list of outstanding issues and logs
- Fault find electronic systems and report back results and any systemic issues
- Coordination and interface with other SWC, LTA, SMRT for the design of COMMs systems.
- Creating test procedures in line with the procedure.
- Design and documentation submission
- Ensure that "Best Practice" is adopted and that quality of workmanship is always maintained to the highest possible standards.
- Liaise with the Manager on all site related activities.
- To provide weekly and ad-hoc progress reports to the Manager
- Study job specifications to determine appropriate Testing and Commissioning methodology
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering Experience
- Experience in NSEWL railway COMMs/Alcatel network experience will be an added advantage.
- Experience with network switches, design, coordination skills are mandatory.
- Basic hand-on experience on tools (screwdriver, solder, crimping tools, etc.)
- Good problem solving skill and analytical thinking
- Willingly to work at Night/Engineering (when the railway shut down for maintenance work) Hours.
- Team player who is analytical, highly motivated and independent with excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in brown-field/upgrade based projects will be mandatory.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time