• As a Learning Partner, you represent the GLG team at Siemens and act as the interface to the assigned business(es) for the topics of learning and growth.
• You engage closely with business leaders & HR and further stakeholders to shape the future of learning as part of the overall Siemens Learning Ecosystem and My Growth framework.
• As an ambassador you strive to cultivate a growth mindset and learning. You maintain and build relationships with key stakeholders and influencers.
• Conceptualize, plan and lead strategic projects in the space of learning and growth, including some Global GLG projects.
• Indirectly coach and supervise the third-party learning admin team to achieve defined program related deployment targets and goals.
• Build smart data analytics & dashboards for strategic learning activities and action related improvement measures accordingly.
• Network with Industry L&D experts & thought leaders to bring the outside-in perspectives and ideas for incubation & implementation in Siemens ecosystem.
• Engage with Global GLG functional and expert communities to become part of the Learning Ecosystem and to help foster learning in their area of responsibility in sustainable ways.
• Internal Communications – develop and roll out various internal communication for Global Learning & Growth offerings, initiatives, and programs to build a strong learning ecosystem and culture in the organization.
• All in all, the scope will range from being ambassador, trusted partner and learning consultant, up to enabler and navigator for your key stakeholders throughout our Learning Ecosystem with all its players and business models.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds with a winning attitude!
• You hold at least 10 years of professional experience including people management (direct or indirect management of team members), in mid-large size organizations in L&D domain or consulting.
• You enjoy solving novel, ambiguous & complex problems and implement innovative solutions to support business.
• You enjoy shaping the new Learning Ecosystem for business growth and success.
• You bring strong analytical thinking with the ability to derive insights from in-depth-data analyses.
• You can engage with communities in intercultural environment.
• You are curious, inclusive, motivated, and committed to try new things, learn and push innovations forward. You also enjoy leveraging technology for transforming the everyday.
• Entrepreneurial Mindset
• Learning Consulting & Stakeholder Management
• Strategic Acumen & Critical thinking
• People Management & Development
• Digital Literacy & proficiency
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens!
This role is based in Airoli - Navi Mumbai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come. We care about finding the best talent.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in across Gender, LGBTQ+, Abilities & Ethnicity. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications,
merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time