Risk and Internal Control Professional
How do you shape the future through your incredible Risk Management and Internal control experience?
We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow –the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Corporate. As a trusted partner to the local leadership team, you’ll bring deep insight, an independent viewpoint and expertise to business issues. You’ll work with Leaders and Managers at the Location to consult with and influence them.
As a member of the Risk and Internal Control (RIC) team in India, will work across the business, provide solutions and serves as a trusted advisor in his/ her area of responsibilities.
Change the future with us, you will:
• You will be involved for identifying enterprise risks and opportunities and associated mitigation plans. Align mitigation plans with business heads and corporate heads.
• You will be enabling identification of process risks in Strategic, Operational, Financial, Compliance areas and defining adequate controls in alignment with business heads and corporate heads.
• You will be coordinating the Internal Control monitoring process including assessments, identifying deficiencies, supporting remediation of deficiencies and facilitating Quarterly Internal Control Certification by Company Management.
• You will be involved in coordinating with internal audit for raising deficiencies and providing inputs on audit plan. Regular update to CEO and CFO on RIC topics. Working on special projects as directed by management.
• You will be responsible for Special Walkthroughs – understand how the control is being performed, identify gaps in controls, recommend key controls to RIC head and CRC
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• You bring in at least 3 to 6 Yrs of significant experience in Consulting/Audit/Risk Management having worked in MNCs/ Large companies. Experience in SAP With exceptional organizational and project management skills. Excellent stakeholder management across hierarchies and departments.
• You are a management graduate from reputed management institutes in India or abroad. CA or CMA. In exceptional cases we may consider Engineering Graduates, Lawyers or CS as well. Good business understanding. Analytical ability to simplify complex models and processes
• You’re a self-starter who takes accountability, drives initiatives even with limited resources, are independent & self-motivated, have great communication skills, love to work in teams, are grounded, honest, hardworking and have a vivid personality & friendly attitude.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon Location. You’ll get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries - and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time