We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should enable teams to follow the overarching architecture by establishing a common understanding and building up the required knowledge
- You should plan, execute, and track various software development activities of his/her own area, adhering to committed timeline and quality
- You should be accountable for the overall timely delivery against the scope and quality of deliverables from the team
- You should perform design reviews, code review and provides technical directions to the team on topics such as addressing technical impediments, root cause analysis and investigating/fixing of production issues
- You should mentor the team to write clean and scalable code by complying with established organization process, coding standards and guidelines
- You should understand technical project priorities and implementation dependencies to prioritize work items and mitigate risks
- You should collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as Product Managers, RTEs, Architects, Scrum Masters, POs etc. on several topics and be a technical point of contact for the team.
- You should represent the SCRUM team in various forums and ceremonies of Agile Release Train
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Science or IT or MCA with good academic record
- You should have 8-10 years of total work experience in Software Development
- You should have at least 2-3 years of recent work experience in technical lead role
- You should have experience in applying and teaching of Software Craftsmanship principles, like BDD, TDD, Pair Programming, clean code, and clean architecture
- You should have In-depth knowledge and experience in C# and .NET
- You should have In-depth knowledge and experience in Angular and TypeScript
- You should be experienced in Database - PostgreSQL
- You should be experienced in developing RESTful services
- You should be experienced in DevOps - Git CI/CD Pipeline integration and Docker
- You should be experienced in developing application in AWS Cloud
- If you have working experience in Physical Access Control products / solutions is an added advantage.
- You should have the ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams through effective communication
- You should be desire to coach / mentor juniors and be a fast learner
- You should be a Team player, with good interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- You should have the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders of the project
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time