Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. We are a focused technology company, with technology that addresses real problems that affect the future of humanity, combining the real and digital worlds and creating a truly global impact.
Today we are hiring a Businss Admisntration professioanl to join our project team in Riyadh. This is an excellent oppprtunity to be a part of a global diverse team.
- Support the month-end and quarter-end closing routines, including but not limited to goods receipt management, customer billing, Balance sheet reconciliation and other monthly JV’s booking preparation.
- Clearing of Vendor invoices in Spridon (SAP) along with arranging the release of payment in coordination with GBS team.
Oversee and direct all fixed asset transactions that record, change or update asset records, i.e. additions, disposals and transfers along with performing annual Fix Asset inventory count, etc.
- Periodic time log submission in SAP and arranging monthly follow-up with Field service and other colleagues for timesheet submission.
- Fleet management in coordination with SCM.
- Maintaining Customer and vendor Master Data in GMDM tool;
- SDI Sales Order, Debit Note Processing, and management in SAP.
- Commercial handling of small category projects and end to end handling of spare part related orders.
- Carries out a range of operational tasks and project work in the area of expertise as assigned by superior.
What do I Need To Qualify For This Job:
- You have “growth mindset” and you are driven, proactive, business minded and motivated by achievement of targets and results, with the “can do attitude”.
- We expect you to have demonstrated ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Experience in global companies- Siemens Experience is an Advantage.
- University degree in Business Administration or Accounting and Finance
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- S.A.P or other ERP knowledge; SAP (FI/CO is an Advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Especially Excel / PowerPoint);
- Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Proactive and results oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize dynamic work activities.
- Fluent in Arabic, English (speaking, reading and writing).
- Saudi National.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and expertly. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond optimally to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Saudi Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time