- Completes broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customers equipment and systems among others.
- Determines priorities of tasks and actions and schedules measures accordingly.
- Supports customer remotely and onsite, and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- Contributes to or conducts the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories.
- Contributes to or executes activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management .
- Adheres to relevant processes and regulations.
- May manage sub-contractors and monitors delivery.
- May be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings.
- Engineer degree
- English spoken and written
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time