We spend up to 90 percent of our lives in buildings, and we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. In a world where our fundamental health, safety and wellbeing expectations have been deeply impacted with the anxiety of a new virus, buildings should offer a haven. Ideally, a perfect place to learn. A flawless place to grow. A perfect place to prosper.
While it’s true that today’s buildings should be efficient, reliable and safe – these characteristics alone don’t enable businesses and empower people the way a true smart building can.
How do you craft the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the hardworking individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job. Join our Pune team to make difference!
What are my Job Responsibilities?
- You should participate in requirement discussions, analyze, and understand the end users’ needs.
- You should Implement the solution using the chosen technology stack.
- You should write clean and scalable code by following organization process, guidelines, and meet expected code-quality standards.
- You should ensure the quality of deliverable by writing unit, integration, and end-to-end tests and integrate in CI/CD pipeline
- You should know to investigate and fix software defects found in test / production
- You should adhere to estimates for completing the features / user stories.
- You must be a self-organized, able to work independently and support other team members
What do I need to be Eligible for this Role?
- B.E / B.Tech. in Computer Science or IT or MCA with good academic record
- 3-5 years of work experience in Software Development
- You must have good experience in programming with .NET Framework using C#
- You should have experience in Angular and TypeScript
- You should have experience in Database – PostgreSQL
- You should have experience in developing RESTful services
- You should have experience in BDD, TDD, Pair Programming and clean code
- If you have experience in DevOps - Git CI/CD Pipeline integration and Docker is added advantage
- If you have experience in developing application in AWS Cloud is added advantage
- If you have working experience in Physical Access Control products / solutions is an added advantage.
- You should sound good communication, proactive, self-reliant and team player
- You should be passionate to learn new technologies and a quick learner
- You should have a good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You should have the ability to collaborate with various stakeholders of the project
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time