Job Description: Software Test Engineer
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
- Strong knowledge in Model based scenario testing using Scade tools like Qte,MTC..etc
- At least 3-4 years of experience in verification and validation of safety critical systems.
- Good understating on safety standards/guidelines like EN 50128 or DO-178B/C or similar.
- Knowledge of ATP systems (e.g. ETCS, LZB, PZB).
- Should have experience in configuration management tools like SVN,Doors,RTC, traceability tools like Reqtify
- Have experience with agile methodologies and tools, preferably SCRUM.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be good in C/C++.
- Excellent communication skills in English. (German language -good to have.)
What do I bring with me?
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications along with minimum 3 years of experience as Test Engineer.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Good Communication
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
- Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalmind
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time