For our Business Development group in Kartal we are looking for a consultant who will we be reporting to Manager of Sustainability and Business Development.
What part will you play?
* Consultancy support to different businesses including market, competitor, customer analysis and business development projects.
* Consultancy services to executive management in the area of corporate initiatives, local value added, and decision making support.
* Research and analysis of external reports to provide market foresight, forecasting studies to enhance market knowledge, coordination between headquarters and local business
* Management of the Strategic Planning and Executive support
* Follow-up, support and reporting of Corporate Strategic Initiatives.
What you need to make real what matters
* Min 7 years of work experience in different functions like Management consultancy, Management, Sales or Business Development in Siemens related markets.
* Management consultancy experience is a plus.
* MBA/ MS degree in Management is a plus
* Innovative, strategic judgment, clear thinker, change oriented, strong communication skills, analytics, result& quality oriented.
* Advanced level of English (both written and spoken), German is a plus.
What else do I need to know?
* Male candidates should have completed the military service requirement
* No restriction for travelling abroad
What we offer
- Speak up Culture
- Respectful Workplace
- Being part of a global work environment
- Remote working and remote living flexibility
- Attractive remuneration package
- Excellent recognition tools providing spot awards
- Learning & Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Leave days for parents and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Creche allowance for mothers
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
“At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds”
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site:
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time