Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Solution Consultant / DICOM expert (f/m/d) in Advanced Therapies, and work on developing and implementing the connectivity strategy for AT products, services and solutions in accordance with the overall strategy at Siemens Healthineers.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be the contact for topics relating to the connectivity of our systems, both internally and with Sales and Customer Service
- You will ensure that the latest new standards are implemented correctly in our products
- You will prepare requirement specifications and functional specifications
- You will carry out and coordinate tests on the DICOM interfaces with relevant internal DICOM tools which you will also develop and maintain
- You will clarify errors arising in this area with the relevant development teams
- Based on the findings, you will prepare DICOM and IHE statements
- You will be responsible for transferring knowledge in the form of training courses, and for creating training material
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a master's degree in information technology or a related engineering science
- You have several years of professional experience in data processing
- We would also like to hear from you if you already have very sound and extensive professional experience and further qualifications in this field, but do not have a degree
- You have a knowledge of medical technology and the application of medical products for our customers
- Ideally you are familiar with DICOM standards and already have experience with them
- You are familiar with development cycles and the development process for medical products
Your attributes and skills:
- You are business-fluent in English, enabling you to operate with confidence in our international environment. Good German language skills are an advantage
- A highly talented communicator, you tackle tasks in a structured, results-oriented manner
- An analytical approach to topics is second nature to you
- We learn passionately: You have a passion for healthcare and for innovation in healthcare and are eager to help shape the future of the sector with us
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time