Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
1. Lead Team members to achieve BTA
2. Develop channel management, support BU for policy/strategy making
3. Manage and optimize channel systems, processes and documentation
4. Monitor channel business monthly / quarterly performance and improve channel productivity as well as efficiency and satisfaction
5. Improve channel synergy within Siemens internal
6. Drive key channel development actions together with BU and sales regi
7. Channel related compliance and risk management
8. Channel key account management and business development
9. Manage channel conflict, improve cross region corporation
10. Drive digitalization in internal and external.
11. Make organization more effective
12. Improve channel customer satisfaction
13. Organize partner conference and other market activities
14. Other related tasks assigned by superior完成上级交办的其他相关工作
15. People management: enhance team members' competence, aligns all members toward team excellence in order to ensure long-term success with motivated high calibrate employees
Who are we looking for?
1. min. 5 years working experience on managing channel business
2. Multination company working experience is preferred
3. Ambitious and aggressive to develop long term business, be able to coordinate on multiple interests and make fair decisions
4. Basic technical know-how on SI products and solution
5. Promote EA-MVC Channel products, solutions and services to related customers
6. Help the region to develop new EA-MVC distributors and evaluate the potential distributors
7. Visit regularly and establish good and effective, long term relationship with customers
8. Support Sales RGM to centrally manage China A program
9. good leadership
10. Systematic, strategic, logic
11. Commercial Knowledge
12. Siemens policy and culture knowledge
13. Sales & Negotiation skills
14. Strong Presentation & Communication Skills
15. Management experience
16. Digital platform experience
17. Writing commercial English skills
18. Perfect PPT skills
良好的PPT技能What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time