Discover your career with us at Siemens Industry Software!
We are a leading global software company dedicated to the world of computer aided design, 3D modeling and simulation— helping innovative global manufacturers design better products, faster! With the resources of a large company, and the energy of a software start-up, we have fun together while creating a world class software portfolio. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh thinking and focuses on growth, so our people, our business, and our customers can achieve their full potential.
We’re currently recruiting students for our Summer 2023 Strategic Student Program. Our intern positions will allow you to find a career path that most inspires you. Here, you will apply your education to solve real-world problems, and turn theory into practice. At Siemens, our goal is to empower our students to become the next leaders of our company.
- Currently enrolled as a university undergraduate student
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Authorized to work in the United States without the need for current/future sponsorship by the company
- Preferred sophomore or junior status
- Able to work 40 hours per week through the summer
- Paid volunteer time off
- Employee discounts at our top customer sites
- Networking with our global leaders
- Mentorship from senior engineers
- Individual career development planning
- Professional and technical workshops
- Energetic student community
- Leadership opportunities
- Potential for full time offers after university graduation and completion of the program
- Work with the Digital Exchange (DEX) Operations Team to onboard partner companies as approved, third-party sellers.
- Work with the DEX Content Team to onboard products for sale in the Siemens DEX stores.
- Monitor store purchases and help troubleshoot and resolve and issue.
- Help analyze transaction in the SAP back-end system to ensure transaction continuity.
- Work with partner sellers to ensure their onboarding information is correct and complete
- Onboard partner sellers to the Adyen sub merchant platform.
- Work with internal Siemens and partner sellers to ensure their product information is correct and complete
- Onboard internal Siemens and partner sellers’ products to the DEX stores.
- Monitor and troubleshoot purchases on the DEX stores
- Access back-end SAP systems to ensure transaction completeness and consistency with DEX transaction information
- Working towards an Undergraduate Degree in Business, Information Management, Analytics, Computer Science, or related field
- Working level knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Practical implementation of programming skills to produce 1 or more applications
- Experience working with and configuring software platforms such as Salesforce
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience integrating with cloud providers like AWS
- Orientation towards working in a collaborative environment in support of the business needs
- Understanding of business data management and modelling
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.