Support carve out projects and manage service relationships with carved-out companies. Supply IT organizations with knowhow, tools and project management skills for carve out and M&A projects.
- Relationship Management with carved-out companies
- Compliance with internal policies and external legal requirements
- Enabling of M&A projects from Due Diligence to integration with IT good practices and active project support
- Processes and tools for carve outs, mergers and acquisitions
- Maintain close alignment with units from M&A and Post Closing Management as well as Cybersecurity regarding requirements for carve outs and M&A
- Manage contractual relationships with carve out companies in close collaboration with the finance team and all IT value centers
- Support in methodology definition and tools for carve out projects
- Support CM&A community within global IT
What you need to make real what matters.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree business administration or IT or similar degree
- Experience with coordinating teams in international IT organizations
- Knowledge of Carve Out & M&A good practices and IT technologies employed
- Strong communication and collaboration skills on all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication in English
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time; financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time