Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as Marketing Manager Premium Portfolio – General Imaging (Ultrasound)
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Are you passionate about Marketing and want to contribute to helping clinicians and hospitals save people’s lives?
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's market leaders in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare information technologies. Generating close to $15 Billion in annual revenue.
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Premium Portfolio Marketing Manager for our Ultrasound Imaging Business Area.
This is an opportunity to drive the market adoption of pioneering Radiology, Cardiology, Women’s Health Ultrasound systems and Intracardiac Echocardiography (ICE) Catheter medical devices.
Job Location: remote USA
Premium Portfolio Marketing Manager in Ultrasound will be responsible for developing the value propositions for the Global market and for driving effective commercial strategies to increase the Sales and Unit Performance of the Premium and High-End Portfolio of General Imaging Ultrasound.
Premium Portfolio Marketing Manager will lead the development and implementation of marketing programs, channel and pricing strategies to ensure the growth and expansion of assigned portfolio and be responsible for overall product positioning strategies and product commercial lifecycle management on the Global markets.
Premium Portfolio Marketing Manager is the key liaison with Regional Product Marketing leads, Sales Heads and Product Portfolio Management to provide the Global customer perspective and collaborate in development of product business cases to drive the Premium portfolio strategy and to influence development strategies to meet the needs of the global Ultrasound Premium Portfolio Market US customer market.
Candidate must be able to articulate the innovation and positioning of Siemens Healthineers products to the clinical, sales and customer community and have strong appreciation for the technical needs and challenges of diagnostics industry in the Ultrasound Market. Additionally, have and maintain domain knowledge of the competitive landscape and detailed technical expertise in respective Ultrasound Portfolio Segment.
As well a customer centric obsessed behavior, with strong Business and Sales minded focus is required.
· You will be responsible for the management of developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the Premium Segment portfolio of Ultrasound systems (in General Imaging) to increase Ultrasound sales and market share in that segment by attracting potential customers and retain existing ones.
· Your day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating with marketing, sales, development and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
· You must be a great business leader as well as a great marketing leader. As you will be responsible for working with Senior Director and VP executives to determine budgets and targets and developing pricing strategies for products and services.
· You will be contributor for developing and driving go-to-market plans that include but is not exclusive to defining product positioning, pricing, naming, promotional strategy and messaging of your respect portfolio.
· As a Global Director of Premium Portfolio Marketing, you will be expected to be the brand evangelist and key spokesperson for the Premium and High-End Portfolio.
· You must have extraordinary communication and presentation skills and the ability to connect with key opinion leaders worldwide.
· The Role will require a close collaboration with all functions within the broader Siemens Healthineers Ultrasound Marketing and Sales team as well as with our R&D, Service, Product Management, Supply Chain Management departments and external business partners.
· Support and align with clinical marketing, development, Communications team for trade shows and sales activities as requested to support overall ultrasound business.
· Support Sales and Business in Driving their Promotions and Key customer projects and interactions.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
· BS/BA in Marketing, Biomedical Engineering or Lifesciences Masters or equivalent educational background (MBA highly preferred)
· At least 10+ years of experience in product marketing, marketing or clinical marketing
· At least 10 + years of experience in the healthcare or life science industry in a Global role Experience in developing and executing go-to-market plans
· Experience in product launches
· Proven cross functional team member Fluent in English; both verbally and in writing Ability to work independently
· Great communicator and strong presentation skills Analytical problem solver
· Willingness to travel globally 40%
The pay range for this position in Issaquah, WA is $131,920.00 - $181,390.00 annually; however, base pay offered may vary depending on , actual location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The annual incentive target is (15%) of base pay. Siemens Healthineers offers a variety of health and wellness benefits including paid time off and holiday pay. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://benefitsatshs.com/index.html
This information is provided per the required state Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Siemens Healthineers external or internal careers site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.