Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering
end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000
employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they must understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and
improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Gurgaon and enjoy the
freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component (s ) in projects based on the software design.
• You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines.
• You will be responsible for Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
• You will be responsible for Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• You will support to derive software functional specification and provide software feasibility analysis
• You will support in project and product risk analysis and software effort estimation.
Use your skills to move the world forward
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• Experience in agile methodology
• Having 2-4 years’ experience in scripting PowerShell or Shell Script
• Experience to CI/CD tools, code analysis and test automation
• Experience in developing CI/CD pipelines for automation and release management
• Experience in using build tools such as GIT, Jenkins. SonarQube, Artifactory etc.
• Experience in docker & Kubernetes etc.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time