Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Project Management Support position to Join our Project Team in Saudi Arabia. This is an excellent career opportunity for fresh graduates looking to join a truly international team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Administrative tasks related with Document Management and/or Quality Management for the Riyadh Metro Project.
- Practice being part of a real engineering project, learning from the experience working with multicultural teams and performing activities related with the timely, accurate and efficient preparation, submission and management of project documentation and/or with different tools and processes related with Quality Management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 0-2 years of experience. Fresh graduated are welcome to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent English. Written and spoken.
- Team Player, Self-Starter, Goal-Output oriented.
- Reasonable expertise on communication tools like MS Office
- Saudi National is a Must.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Branch KSA
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time