As a Software Architect for a team developing state of art software, you will be required to:
- Contribute to elaborate software requirements and devise technical solutions based on the requirements
- Responsible to conceptualize, design and develop product sub-systems
- Mentor / provide leadership for all technical aspects to the team
- Responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines
- Responsible for the translation of software architecture into design and code
- Guide project team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
- Guide the team in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including Architects, Product Owner, Project manager and developers
- Should be able to lead/mentor other team members on technical aspects.
- Experience in working with Agile Development methodology
B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech
- 12+ years of experience in software design and development using C# .Net, WPF, WCF, C++, ASP.Net, HTML5, CSS and Angular (6 and Above).
- Knowledge of Azure ecosystem (Cosmos DB, Azure Storage, Service Bus, Azure Functions, Key Vault, Web API etc.).
- Managing deployments using Docker/Kubernetes technologies.
- Exposure to C++/CLI
- know-how of BDD/TDD, Practical experience in implementing OOPS and SOLID principles in projects.
- Knowledge of DevOps, Git, AI relevant technologies base knowledge, inference engines (VV5, TensorFlow, etc.)
- Knowledge of data processing scripts e.g. python
- Strong experience in Code Quality, Automation Testing (Unit, IT, ST), Code Review, Defect Management
- Knowledge of DICOM and healthcare domain is preferred but not mandatory
- Strong understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
- Hands on experience in Design, Development, Architecture and Requirements engineering
- Experience in software estimations, scheduling and tracking
- Exposure to DICOM, HL7, healthcare domain
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System
- Should have good written oral and written communication ability.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time