As part of the software sales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software. Engage with potential and existing customers to understand customer needs and high level requirements. Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, support product and solution positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers using standard material. Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how SISW can improve their business. Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer process improvement which ensure the interoperability and effectiveness of the overall solution within the context of the customer's business. Works on projects/assignments of diverse scope. Typically works under minimal supervision on assignment/projects.
Job Profile/Position Overview –
• As part of the MOM Presales team, participate in the sales process to facilitate sales of software. Engage with potential and
existing customers to understand customer needs and high-level requirements.
• Utilizing knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, support product and solution
positioning by preparing and delivering demonstrations of the technical capabilities of the proposed solutions to customers
using standard material.
• Speak with authority on our customer's business issues, and how SISW can improve their business.
• Support the selection of appropriate suites of technology and proposal development for customer process improvement.
• Works on projects/assignments of diverse scope. Typically works under minimal supervision on assignment/projects.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the Supply Chain Management space
• Develops a strong functional knowledge of the Siemens Opcenter Portfolio
• Help sales team with discovery phase of the sales process
• Creates custom demonstrations, when necessary
• Support account managers in sales effort
• Attends trade shows
• Responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
• Lead and deliver software demonstrations to clients
• Conduct “site survey assessments” to document current state, challenges with current state and map to be state for clients
• Understand and explain the value of the solution stack to clients
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification (successful conclusion of an engineering or scientific school).
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge of the Logistic and Supply Chain Management space
• At least 5+ years of experience in designing and selling software solution for Logistic and Supply Chain Management as
• Able to travel up to 50% of the time
• Must be able to work remote (virtual office)
• Must have self learning abilities
The following requirements are a plus:
• Knowledge of Siemens Digital Logistic Software Portfolio
• Knowledge of PLM and MOM
• Experience in PreSales or Service/consulting roles
• Presentation skills - comfortable in all levels in a company. Present to project and department leaders as well as to the executives and C-Level.
• Knowledge of optimization techniques applicable to Supply Chain Management use cases
• Technical skills such as knowledge of relational databases and reporting tools (e.g. PowerBI and Tableu)
• Knowledge of ERP systems
• Experience with newer big data technologies, IoT experience
• Proven ability to solve problems in a challenging environment
• High level of initiative, teamwork, flexibility, willing to learn
• Able to deliver compelling, well-structured, value-based demonstrations
• Good consultative inter-personal style of communication
• Ability to understand and assess customer needs
• High level of proficiency in English (Speaking and Writing)
At Siemens we are always challenging
ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and
diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about
the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
The salary range for this position is $133,500 to $253,500 and this role is eligible to earn another 5% in variable pay. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.