Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
Why do we need you in our team?
- You will be part of a team involved in creating electronic design automation (EDA) software helping our customers in digital transformation.
- For now, you will join one of our great teams to get knowledge about the domain and codebase. In the future, a dedicated team will be formed, and your new team will have 4-5 engineers with the support of a Software Architect, Scrum Master, and Product Owner.
- Our main goal will be redesigning and extending our systems as services, creating a new web-based UI, and delivering the solution potentially as standalone (local embedded server), application server-based and cloud-based.
- This will be a multi-step project, where the desktop and monolith solution will be gradually transformed into service-oriented, cloud enabled one.
Technology Stack for your role:
- Redux (Redux-Saga)
- CSS / Sass
- REST API
- Visual Studio Code
What will be your main tasks?
- Collaboration with scrum team and organization.
- Participation in requirements adjustments.
- Implementation according to the requirements.
- Participation in code review.
- Quality assurance (participation in feature validation and creating tests)
- New feature description (internal documentation)
What skills will help you to fit into this role?
- At least 2 years of software engineering experience in React and TypeScript
- Front-end oriented with reasonable back-end understanding.
- Experience in REST API usage
- Analytical thinking skills
- Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Communicative English that enables collaboration with global team
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary and benefits (Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance, Social Budget)
- Extra paid vacation days
- Development paths with ability to learn from highly skilled experts
- Access to learning platforms
- Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect from a world leader in industrial software.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality.
Siemens Industry Software is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage, and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, or trade union membership.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time