Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Contract Specialist to Collaborate with internal Business Partners consisting of legal team, risk Management, Credit and Collections, Lifecycle, Sales, Finance and Lease Administration teams as well as other various office staff to address paperwork and contract requests with accuracy and integrity.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Enterprise Services, Solutions Architect, Integrated Service Management, Midwest Zone
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an ISM Solutions Architect you will be responsible for:
- • Independently developing, maintaining, and closing on a funnel of potential customers and active projects with your assigned geography
• Identifying and creating TOP solutions with an extensive portfolio that delivers world class outcomes for our customers and helps to elevate Siemen’s position in the MVS market.
• Engage with the North American and Global ES team to keep abreast of the growing portfolio and share your understanding of the market and the evolving needs of our customers
• You will drive innovation through product offerings and collaboration projects to redefine Healthcare Technology Management.
• You will analyze customers business requirements including clinical, operational, financial, technical, and departmental level strategic objectives.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry including current trends, challenges and regulatory activity which may affect Siemen’s customers
- Demonstrated expertise and success in leading the development and achievement of multi-vendor (MVS) or Technology Optimization Partnership (TOP) opportunities.
- Utilize strong presentation, brainstorming and communication skills
- Experience in the field of medical technology, healthcare operations, and/or multi-vendor services is preferred
• You have expert level knowledge of current trends in Healthcare Technology Management and can drive innovation in a complex environment including imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and biomedical services.
• You have Expertise in HTM service management, budgeting processes, training & development roadmap planning, strategic planning, and financial planning & analysis.
• You have engagement management, project/program management and/or consulting experience.
• You have mastery level knowledge of analytics and workflow optimization in Healthcare Technology Management.
• You understand innovative business models within healthcare settings and how Healthcare Technology Management can drive sustainable change in an organization.
• You have the ability to design & sell unique one-of-a-kind services that redefine traditional methodologies in medical equipment management.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Minimum of 8 years sales experience forging long-term relationships with healthcare leaders in hospital operations.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- Recent experience with complex sales strategies
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.