What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible to execute order processing tasks within stated guidelines and policies.
- Responsible to create sales order according to guidelines and issue purchase orders to suppliers.
- To create and maintain the material master in the ERP system to ensure correct data used in order processing.
- Responsible to ensure quality of data input in the ERP system for all order processing related outputs.
- Responsible to ensure the orders are processed in a timely manner and improve customer satisfaction.
- Practice diligence to safeguard the company's assets and cash flow.
- Employee should actively participate and provide suggestions in managing the business continuity program held in the center.
- Other related duties from time to time.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Possesses Bachelor Degree or equivalent education in Procurement/Purchasing or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in related field.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and preferably language of respective location and customer
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Good in Administrative and Organizational Skills
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time