Do you want to join us in helping to fight diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Manage the whole service team in the area to provide high quality service to customer to maintain customer satisfaction, implement the company processes within the team to achieve all KPI.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Effectively execute and implement all the company strategies which ensure a level of efficiency and quality in the respective region.
2. Manage the respective service team to deliver high quality service to customers to support the company business professionally and actively promoting the Siemens brand.
3. Main responsible for the customer satisfaction and customer retention for the area, demonstrating proactive attitude and actions to optimize systems performance and image. Develop and maintain relationships with TOP customers.
4. Proactively Create and maintain a team work spirit and high performance culture in the team.
5. Accomplish other tasks signed by superior.
6. Ensure compliance with the national laws and internal safety regulation and processes.
7. Work with relevant department to control the service cost and improve the productivity.
8. Maintain high levels of teamwork inside the team and with partners. Lead the team to support to CS sales team to achieve all financial goal strongly, such as: service revenue, CCR, AR etc.
Education and Experience:
> 8 years’ service delivery team management experience with good analytical skills to diagnose and troubleshoot.
Plenty of Medical products knowledge.
Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, quick learner and resourceful self-starter, customer orientation; Positive attitude, hard-working, self-motivated, accountable, Able to work under high pressure Frequent travel is required.
Bachelor degree (or above) with major in Bioengineering/Electric/Electronics/Machinery
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. We aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time