As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Working with Regional Sales personnel to identify customer’s project requirements related to Gas Turbine, Power Turbine and Package upgrades and overhauls and controls upgrades
- Support Regional Sales personnel in pursuit of integrated solutions projects and assisting in developing sales strategies to win bids.
- Coordinating and preparing integrated Solutions comprising of various facets of these Modernizations & Upgrades and Repair and Overhaul proposals
- Providing Project Management Support for the development of comprehensive sales proposals, which will result in orders from customers for the gas turbine engine, package auxiliary equipment, in Compression and electric generator applications of the Siemens Aero-derivative product line.
- Developing cost and margin analysis, project and business risk analysis, bid approval and handover documentation as required by the Business Approval Authorities
- The preparation and presentation of proposal documentation for the Product Line, regional entities and the Customer
- Management of the bid preparation process under PM@Siemens and sub processes & tools
- Leadership and influence across cross functional teams & multiple product line teams to ensure consistent On Time Delivery to the Customer
- Effectively obtain, develop, and communicate technical information to both suppliers and customers (internal as well as external)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in mechanical engineering (desirable: specialization in power plant)
- 4 to 5 years related work experience in Project Management/Sales/Proposals/Application Engineering in the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, or Service industry; Experience with Gas Turbine preferred
- Efficient in the use of MS Office software suite: Outlook, Excel, Word, and OneNote
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively managing multiple tasks
- Must be self-motivated, results oriented, and be flexible to work well under tight schedules in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong Analytical and Strategic thinker
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based at Gurugram . You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time