What part will you play?
- In your new role as SAP Global Trade Services (GTS) Senior Consultant, you have the responsibility as a project manager/workstream lead in the implementation of SAP GTS consulting projects in the area of customs, tax and export control
- In your position, you will analyze and design business efficient processes in cooperation with the customer and implement them technically in SAP GTS.
- You are responsible for knowledge development as well as for the expansion of the company's internal SAP GTS competence.
- You provide consulting services to our customers along the entire process chain (end-to-end processes), following our holistic consulting approach and supporting the expansion of our service offering, especially in the IT environment.
- Proactive consulting of customers/business partners on standardization, harmonization, automation and improvement/optimization of performance, quality and costs is also part of your tasks.
- You have successfully completed a master's degree in economics or business informatics or a comparable field or have acquired a comparable qualification.
- Additionally you have solid experience in the field of customs, tax and export control.
- You bring 4-5 years of SAP GTS professional experience and ideally knowledge in SAP S/4 modules e.g. MM, SD, EWM and TM.
- You have enough experience in conception and implementation of SAP GTS solutions
- Your excellent analytical and conceptual skills and strong communication and presentation skills will qualify you as a SAP GTS Senior Consultant.
- You are decisive, creative, result- and customer-oriented, show initiative and motivate the team. Your communication skills at all hierarchical levels are well-developed and appropriate to the situation.
- You bring experience in people management / stakeholder management (customers, suppliers, managers and colleagues) with corresponding experience in communicating with customer epresentatives and solving problems.
- Business trips and virtual project management are part of your daily work routine.
- Business fluent German and English skills are required, both written and spoken
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time