Mode of Employment: Fixed Term / 35h/week
Then come and join our global team as an Intern (f/m/d) for Organization and Communication at Innovation Think Tank.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Your tasks include working on various questions on concepts and improvements in medical technology and their supporting infrastructures
- Fields of working can be: requirement engineering, programming of prototype software, rapid prototyping, testing, market and competitive intelligence analysis, business models, workflow optimization, user interface design, etc.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Innovation Think Tank
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently successfully studying design, product design, graphic design, or similar
- You are interested in working on a variety of different interdisciplinary projects
- You feel at home in a multicultural, interdisciplinary environment
Your attributes and skills:
- You are fluent in English; knowledge of German is desirable
- You are open to new ideas and are interested both in working independently and in working in a team
- Have we made you curious? Then we are waiting for your application!
The internship period depends on the study regulations of your university.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us:
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Full / Part time: Full-time