- You develop customer and industry-specific strategies (account development plans, acquisition slides, country concepts, business plans, etc.) and implement them alongside the Corporate Account Manager, the global account team, the business units, and the sales organizations.
- You will be responsible for the collection, analysis, and communication of industry- and account-specific information and market data (company profiles, investment plans, projects, opportunities, contacts, installations, etc.).
- You will also identify requirements and trends within the automotive industry and will use these to define requirements for our product and systems business in cooperation with our business units.
- In addition, you initiate and coordinate the development of integrated automation and digitization concepts. You prepare customer presentations, organize global events and workshops for automotive customers, and coordinate projects across all divisions and business units.
- Furthermore, you generate references and success stories, foster a continuous process improvement, ensure the quality and completeness of our account and country reporting, define and coordinate customer measures, and control the corresponding budget.
- The basis for your success is a technical bachelor´s degree; a master's would be preferrable.
- You score with multiple years of experience in a field of automation/digitalization or PLM software.
- You bring proven knowledge within the automotive market or other vertical markets.
- Knowledge of electrification systems, standardization, and digitization concepts (IT/PLM/MES/MOM) is a plus.
- Portfolio Management experience is also a plus.
- In addition, you have a good command of presentation and moderation techniques and are familiar with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- You are fluent in German and English and have already gained experience working in an international environment; communication skills in French are a plus.
- You bring analytical skills, strategic thinking, customer orientation, communication skills, team spirit, and assertiveness
- You are willing to travel internationally; approximately 3-4 weeks per year.
- 2 to 3 days per week of mobile working as a future global standard
- Training opportunities for your professional as well as personal development
- Great working atmosphere with friendly, motivated and competent team members
- 30 days of vacation as well as a variety of flexible working time models that allow time off for you and your family
- Access to employee stock plans
- And many other benefits here
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time