Who we are
There has never been a more urgent need to build resilient and sustainable infrastructure. With Smart Infrastructure, we are shaping an ecosystem that connects the real world with the digital world. Making decisions based on data and analytics empowers our customers to make their energy systems and processes in buildings and industries more efficient and sustainable. Together with our customers, we transform the everyday for a better tomorrow.
What you will do:
As the Construction Area Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving profitable revenue and market share growth in the Georgia and Northern Florida markets for the Electrical Products portfolio.
• Lead a fast-paced team of eight sales resources to develop and implement strategies to meet or exceed revenue goals.
• Increase market share by securing new customers and expanding business within existing contractors in specified area.
• Develop strong relationships with key accounts and primary collaborators, identify customer needs and answer customer questions.
• Educate customers and the market on product portfolio to ensure full market penetration.
• Understand the local business environment including competition, purchasing, sales and key stakeholder trends and implement growth strategies.
• Participate in industry conferences, meetings and events.
• Engage with the sales team to continually develop and grow their skills.
What you will need:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is strongly desired, although a combination of education (HS Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement) and directly related work experience will also be considered.
• 8+ years of industry experience in low/medium voltage products, with 3+ years of management experience.
• Sales experience working across multiple channels i.e. electrical contractors, distributors, design/build houses and EPCs.
• Strong leadership and entrepreneurial skills, record of success leading sales teams to profitable growth.
• Collaboration skills across different organizations and teams.
• Ability to travel 30%.
Individual must possess a valid driver's license in good standing.
Individual must be at least 21 years of age to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
• Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance, 9 paid holidays and flexible vacation
• Paid parental leave.
• Educational assistance.
• 9 active employee resource group that provide smaller communities to support our employee needs
• You’ll solve the world’s most significant problems – be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Opportunity to contribute to our social responsibility initiatives.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.