Who are we?
At Siemens Healthineers, we want to make healthcare providers succeed in an ever-changing healthcare industry – by helping them deliver better outcomes at lower costs. This purpose drives our focus: to lead the transformation of healthcare together with the ones delivering it.
What are we looking for?
As we are building up our test automation team, we are looking for new, enthusiastic people that would join us in its formation. You would be a part of a growing team of test specialists that would work on a range of projects and help then build up their automated test structures using our established test frameworks. So, if you have experience in test automation and want to be a part of an ever-growing team of experts, then this is exactly the right place to start this journey.
Why stand still if you could grow?
We offer every person the opportunity to grow in any direction their heart desires. Would you like to develop your programming skills to become a developer later? No problem! Is testing your passion and you would like to become a test architect? Say no more! We constantly offer ways to progress for everyone that wants to develop new skills and to learn new things.
But I don’t want to leave my current testing team…
Then bring them with you! Not only will you continue to work with your current friends and colleagues, but you will also get a very nice referral bonus for each one of them that joins our team!
• General understanding of HTML, CSS, DOM, JSON, XML, JS
• Azure DevOps
• Tools: IntelliJ, Gradle, PowerShell
• Good communication skills
Number of years of experience:
• English – Upper intermediate (B2)
• Variable and Christmas bonus
• Hybrid type of work – combination of telework and work from office
• Flexible Working Hours
• Bridge days – free extra paid leave 6 days per year
• 3 sick days per year (no doctor’s permit needed)
• In case of sickness 100% salary reimbursement 20 days/ year, this includes max. 10 days/ year for of family care
• Additional pension plan
• 300 EUR for regeneration of work force via cafeteria system
• Wellbeing program – Psychological, Legal and Financial Counselling
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergartens, summer camps)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, employee loans)
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings…)
• Adjustable standing desk as a standard
• Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
• Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial ---Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
More about us: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/sk/development-center
More about me: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marekvisnovsky/ https://www.instagram.com/marek_visnovsky/
component (gross) and other rewards
starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the
advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications
and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other
Our goal is to
pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready
to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time