- Working together with Product Owners and Business representatives on the Change Requests (CRQs) and Projects they are assigned to
- Working together with Siemens IT Solutions Architects on the CRQs and Projects they are assigned to
- Aligning design/development /testing with other providers in case other providers are involved in the CRQs or Projects
- Knowledge and experience in SD processes (Product & System business, Order Management, Deliveries, Packing/Picking, Invoicing, Export Control, Intracompany Billing...).
- Knowledge and experience in SD specific functionalities (Document types/Item categories, Pricing, Taxes, Account Determination, Rebate Agreement, Credit Control, Class / Characteristics, Availability Check, APO, Serial Numbers, Output Management, ...)
- Knowledge and experience in MM processes (purchase to stock, purchase to order 3rd party, purchase to order, inventory management, physical inventory, MRP, Foreign trade, export control, material valuation, invoicing, consignment, subcontracting...)
- Knowledge in MM functionalities (output management, purchase order confirmations, account assignment, item categories, deliveries, serial numbers...)
- Integration with other SAP modules preferably CO,FI and PS.
- Siemens Spiridon solution
- SAP Fiori
- SAP Screen Personas
- Agile Methodology
- Fluent English (written & spoken) is mandatory.
- German (written & spoken) recommendable.
- Management capability.
- Problem resolution capability.
- Team work
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens d.d.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time