*** $1000 Sign On Bonus ***
Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking a Baggage Handling Systems Control Room Operator (CRO) in support of the team located at the Charlotte, North Carolina Airport location. The starting pay is $20 per hour.
· Alert Siemens maintenance personnel through radio communication of faults or failures and dispatch them to the appropriate location
· Maintain BHS Call Logs in an accurate and timely manner.
· Monitor and adjust line balancing.
· Monitor laser array statistics, prepare reports based off a wide variety of BHS system statistics.
· Make operational decisions by initiating and coordinating backup/fallback procedures necessary to allow continued operations.
· Function as a central communication point for all BHS related activities and effectively communicate with all user airlines and airport personnel.
Required Skills / Education:
· Technically competent and comfortable with computers and able to work calmly during stressful times while maintaining a pleasant and efficient demeanor.
· Networking / Hardware / Software skills preferred but not mandatory.
· Ability to identify fault/error messaging.
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with maintenance and operational support personnel.
· Ability to work under pressure while maintaining a professional presence.
· General cleanup of work areas and additional duties as assigned by Site Manager or supervisor.
· Must have reliable transportation to/from work.
· HS Diploma or GED required.
Physical requirements include, but are not limited to:
Lifting (50 to 100 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight and/or hearing to complete the job duties.
Siemens Logistics is recognized by “Fortune” as one of 2022’s Most Admired Companies in the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that embraces and promotes ownership culture, empowerment, open communication, diversity and collaboration.
As an employee of Siemens Logistics, benefits start on day one and include:
- Sign-on bonus
- Competitive pay
- Excellent healthcare coverage
- Professional development and tuition reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Flexible/Hybrid HQ office work schedule
- Paid time off/company holidays
Design your future with us! Apply today and join Team Siemens.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.