Working in partnership with the NSW Government, the Parklife Metro consortium is working on an exciting new metro rail infrastructure project in Greater Western Sydney.
Comprising, Plenary, RATP Dev, Siemens and Webuild, the private sector partners are looking to build their metro rail expertise to deliver this city-shaping project, which will be delivered under a Public Private Partnership model and will provide a major economic stimulus for Western Sydney.
Siemens as a D&C Contractor member will be responsible for the successful delivery of the design and construction elements of the project, and we are currently looking to hire Executive Assistant to Project Director to work within Siemens Mobility team, based in our Sydney office.
Change the future with us.
In this role, you will support the Project Director and Commercial Project Director in managing the project internally within the company, with the consortium partners and with the customer and other key stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Assist the Project Director and Commercial Project Director in their day-to-day activities
- Schedule all relevant project meetings with designated internal and external personnel
- Participate in management meetings (both internal and external) to assist in their smooth running, recording of actions and follow up as appropriate
- Support preparation of project-wide communications, bulletins, newsletters, and team updates
- Propose and organise team events and workshops
- Assist in general administration of the project office environment
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Experience in a similar capacity within a large complex project environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid knowledge of managing travel arrangements, travel claims, procurement, and compliance topics
- Strong computer skills, mainly in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Mobility
We live and foster an ownership culture in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our Company's success. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of development opportunities. Below some of the other benefits we offer our employees:
- Flexible working arrangements
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated leasing available
- Employee discount program
- Siemens Share Options
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens prides itself on its diverse workforce.
Siemens has been recognised as ahead of its time for many reasons, and our progressive policies is one of them. We encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work, and we actively promote this through the recruitment of those who identify as Indigenous or Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer, where we continue to push for a work environment of diversity and inclusion, we also believe that differences in personalities, thoughts and ideas are important, and that is why we know diversity and inclusion is very important in helping realise the potential of our people. As part of our Ownership culture, Siemens supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments. #LI-SI #SMWSA
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time