Are you experienced in Tram Driving and want to join Siemens Mobility to create a better Tomorrow with Us?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. The rapid increase in urbanization worldwide is driving demand for more efficient and higher-performing railway connections. Our Turnkey Business Unit offers a holistic concept for developing infrastructure from planning the integrated solution and providing the latest technology and rolling stock as well as arranging the financing right through to maintenance. Turnkey integrates our products with all internal and external systems as well as complete depot solutions.
If you are interested in working as Tram Driver for us in Qatar, we are willing to make that happen.
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, your key responsibilities will include:
• Driving Trams in accordance with the company’s rules & procedures and road traffic regulations
• Ensuring the safety of passengers, pedestrians and other road users
• Providing excellent customer service at all times
• Identifying and reporting incidents and anomalies (rolling stock and equipment) to the Operations Controllers (OMCC)
• Perfect knowledge of QEC PMS Rolling Stock in order to conduct fault finding and rectification in compliance with operations & maintenance procedures
• Reporting to Line Supervisors and Operations Controllers and complying with all operational orders and directives given
• Communicating clearly and effectively with passengers and Operations Controllers
• Assists during T&C activities
• Provides assistance during safety & quality audits.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• A good physical condition (Meets requirements of Fitness Class 1)
• 21 years or above
• 1.60m minimum height
• Minimum 10 years of successful school education
• Must have held a valid Qatar road driving license for at least 2 years (car, bus or truck)
• Good understanding of rail public transport operations process and Rules & Procedures
• Good analysis and reporting skills
• Ability to work under pressure while complying with rules & procedures
• Good command of spoken and written English language
• Ability to comply with rules & procedures
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes to operational situations
• Team player attitude
• Results orientated
• Attention to detail
• Customer focused
• Very good Communication skills
• Railway & road environment safety conscious
Use your skills to move the world forward
What we offer:
• Flexible working arrangements
• Career, professional & personal development
• National & International opportunities
• Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
• Industry leading parental leave package
• Novated leasing available
• Discounts on Goods & Services
• Siemens Share Options
Make your mark on the future at Siemens
Siemens prides itself on its diverse workforce.
Siemens has been recognised as ahead of its time for many reasons, and our progressive policies is one of them. Here at Siemens Mobility, we actively promote diversity in the workforce through the recruitment of those who identify as Indigenous or Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander.
We are a proud equal opportunity employer, where we continue to push for a work environment of diversity and inclusion, we also believe that differences in personalities, thoughts and ideas are important, and that is why we know diversity and inclusion is very important in helping realise the potential of our people. As part of our Ownership culture, Siemens supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens W.L.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time