Why Choose Us?
Join in Smart Infrastructure, be Zero Carbon Pioneer for a Better Tomorrow!
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds, by making cities smarter, energy greener, we contribute to sustainability and decarbonization. We build a better future for cities, societies, and industries to change the lives of billions of people for the better.
We develop networks that supply our cities with light and heat intelligently and we know our way around automation and digitalization in the process and manufacturing industries.
We are looking for smart thinkers and innovation drivers, clever minds that can tackle the most exciting challenges and make the impact in a unique mission to create a better tomorrow for society. People like you, what are you waiting for?
What will you do if join us?
1. Lead supplier process audit （VDA6.3） and perform detailed process reviews at supplier’s manufacturing site.
2. Lead technical review for sourced parts/components and ISIR release.
3. Manage incoming and production non-conformances with cross-function and responsible for complaint management.
4. Ensure parts & components quality, working with supplier for supplier continuous improvement using of appropriate problem-solving tools.
5. Monitoring and reporting KPIs associated with supplier performance and implement supplier improvement activities.
6. Identify supplier development opportunities and provide professional guidance for supplier development and improvement.
7. Participate in company new projects and perform SQE related tasks.
8. Plans, calculates, analysis, develops, tests, and modifies experimental and/or operational electronic concepts or subsystems.
9. Technology support for the introduction, processing and use in devices of all electronical parts, including documentation and specification for all electronical parts, electronical assemblies, or electronical vendor goods.
10. Enabled to take over full responsibility for PCBAs, electronic modules, assembly groups and finished vendor goods (with MLFB).
11. Tests electronic components. Identifies and analysis selected components, materials, parts and semi-products appropriate for electronical system design.
12. Plan the quality control concept, create the control plan and test documents, plan test equipment.
13. Plan and implement the process audit and product audit to assess the quality of process and product.
14. Organize to solve quality issues, coordinate and review the corrective and preventive actions.
15. Coordinate and supervise the quality improvement based on the defined quality target.
16. Implement quality planning activities and assess to release the defined milestone of PLM or SCM project.
17. Make the investigation for complained products, and fix the corrective action to improve.
Who are we looking for?
1. More than 5 years SQA working experience.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above, major education background is electronic engineering/ Electronics Science and Technology/ Microelectronics science and engineering or similar, with project management experience is preferred.
3. Have working experience in electronics manufacturing such us PCBA/IC chips/Mod Bus, Cubicle Bus communication application and so on.
4. Certificate VDA6.3 Process Auditor.
5. Familiar with quality management tools (APQP、FMEA、SPC、MSA、PPAP) and QC-tools.
6. Complex quality problem solving skills.
7. Good communication skills, strong learning ability and team spirit.
8. Fluent English in both oral and writing.
9. Well cooperation with teamwork, self-motivated, ownership
What we offer.
We offer a collaborative and caring environment with strong focus on life-long learning, result-based recognition, and competitive benefit options.
We live up to a culture of team spirit, trust and mutual respect, a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion with various backgrounds, nationalities, expertise, and mindsets.
You are encouraged to shape your personal development. Siemens offers flexible ways of working and we care for each other’s well-being. It is our priority to enable you to stay resilient and relevant in a permanently changing world.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Electrical Apparatus Ltd., Suzhou
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time