THINKING INDUSTRY FURTHER
Siemens Digital Industries is the innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. Together with our partners and customers, we are driving digitalization in both the discrete and process industries, enabling flexibility, efficiency, and shortened time-to-market. Digital transformation opens the way for innovation, services, and new data-driven business models. As a partner, we support our customers in unlocking the full potential of digitalization for their business. We are the industry partner for digital transformation.
MAKING IT HAPPEN
DI SALES is shaping the future of sales by providing first-class advice and innovative solutions in our regions for a unique customer experience. From the evolution of the entire sales organization to a close collaboration between headquarters and the regions. We empower and support our regions with sales excellence methodologies, tools and best practices based on a shared global vision. We constantly go the extra mile and push our boundaries to take the regions and their businesses to the next level and exceed the expectations of our partners and customers.
We implement what matters. This is your contribution
Located in our Competence Center in Prague, you are a member of the global Digital Industry Sales Team. You support the Regional Managers (located in Nuremberg/Germany) and Regional Operations Managers (located in Germany and Mexico) in terms of content and organization. As we are a successful international organization, you will also work with the DI Sales teams in the regions.
In particular, the tasks are in supporting the team:
- You will be responsible for general assistance tasks, e.g. planning business trips, travel expenses, ordering office supplies, etc.
- You coordinate and monitor appointments, and plan and organize meetings with various international partners.
- Within the scope of various projects, you will support with current project documentation, maintain Excel lists and revise and optimize PowerPoint presentations.
- You create project and management presentations
- You independently set up SharePoints (Microsoft, Highspot).
- You help with the organization of events.
- You will be involved in the content of sales projects.
What you should be able to do, so that the world can do more.
- You have successfully completed an apprenticeship and have several years of professional experience in similar functions.
- You have gained relevant practical work experience in an international marketing and sales environment.
- You work in a structured and highly independent manner and hence support the regional management team.
- You have great knowledge and many years of practical experience with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel, and are familiar with common tools, e.g. SAP, OneSRM, myIT Portal, SieSales, etc.
- You enjoy supporting a team as assistance.
- You have very good communication skills at all management levels.
- Furthermore, it is important to us that we can rely on you - therefore we require a very high quality awareness.
- You are fluent in English and ideally also in German.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time