IT Business Analyst Warehouse Management
Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here's where you make the difference
You will be part of our IT Warehouse Management Department and will work closely together with other IT teams. You will have good understanding of quality management processes and affinity to IT.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• In your new role, you will support the service of the cross-plant warehouse management system of Siemens Mobility GmbH within the existing and changing system landscape.
• You will be the central contact person (f/m/d) for external IT system suppliers as well as for the plant managers (f/m/d) and will coordinate the ongoing service as well as new requirements.
• Furthermore, you will be significantly involved in the conceptual set-up for new warehouse structures in active plants or new plants and integrate this into the existing system landscape.
• The implementation in customizing including a development specification and its acceptance is also part of your tasks.
• In addition, you will drive the strategic further development of the system landscape of the warehouse management systems.
• In case of incidents, you will develop solutions in cooperation with your interface partners and implement them independently, depending on your responsibilities. The identification of comprehensive improvement potentials within the system landscape is also a component.
• If required, you will manage topics independently and lead projects or sub-projects.
What do I bring with me?
• You bring in a completed university degree (Master) with a focus on logistics or industrial engineering.
• Alternatively, you bring in a completed apprenticeship combined with appropriate additional qualifications and long-term professional experience.
• Also, you are experienced in project management and bring along knowledge of warehouse and production logistics processes.
• Furthermore, you do have sound SAP knowledge in SAP-EWM / MM-IM. Further SAP module knowledge such as SAP-PP and -WM and of LogoS software is an advantage.
• Ideally you have already acquired process and customizing knowledge of WMS systems.
• You are willing to travel internationally (approx. 20%) to visit the plants on a regular basis or to provide support on request.
• Very good English skills as well as fluent German language skills are mandatory for this function.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Competitive compensation
• An opportunity to craft the future of autonomous systems
• Extraordinary researchers and engineers as team members
• We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time