Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Senior Financial Analyst for our Diagnostic Imaging (Digital & Automation) team. This will be a hybrid role based out of our Malvern, PA office. The position is of increased financial responsibility and allows to interact with multiple layers of the organization, including international team members.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will work on large and complex Healthcare IT projects with hardware, software, platforms and services that help customers automate and streamline operations along the smart imaging value chain. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for:
- Project controlling and related financial analysis highlighting variances between actuals, forecast and budget
- Manage equipment backlog and coordinate with project managers and colleagues from different departments on project status to allow for revenue recognition; you will align with NAM PC team on reach of orders and backlog reporting
- Month end closing activities (TECO projects, IR/GR, settlements, post good issues, revenue/cost allocations for enterprise project, IFRS15 reconciliation and Zuora to SAP validation)
- Analyze project elements related to education and training so notifications can be closed
- JV entries and PO management
- Provide commentaries for revenue, gross profit and balance sheet accounts
- Prepare monthly reports and executive summaries
- Create and release WBS elements
- Work with internal stakeholders on resolving A/R disputes and release of backend commissions
- Inventory reserves and unbilled A/R reconciliation
- Internal and external audit requests, including tax (BEAT) submissions
- Resolve operational issues, as and when required, with pricing administration, central quotes desk, logistics, sales administration, accounting and field offices
- You will be working with SAP P40, SAP Business Objects, Jedox, Power BI, Qlik, Zuora and RevPro
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You are dedicated, have attention to detail, and have a propensity towards quality and continuous improvement
- You have experience with Software business
- Outstanding analytical, communication and organizational skills
- You have advanced skills with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with digital tools and dashboards preferred
- You have good communication skills and enjoy collaboration and teamwork
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- BS/BA in Finance or Accounting
- At least eight years of progressive experience with finance and accounting concepts is preferred
- Previous commercial support experience in project business with good understanding of order to cash concepts
- High proficiency in Excel is mandatory
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.