Multiply impact across the backbone of societies and economies
At Siemens, sustainability has been at the heart of what we do for a long time. For us, sustainability is not just a promise, but lived practice.
We are a focused technology company with an unmatched portfolio that is helping drive the transformations of industry, intelligent infrastructure, sustainable transportation, and healthcare. Through technology with purpose, we enable our customers and partners to accelerate their sustainable transformation and maximize contributions to the health of our planet and societies.
We firmly believe that technology is the answer to creating a sustainable future.
The EU Taxonomy is a challenging and still continuously evolving new regulation in terms of application and interpretation. These challenges have shaped the first reporting of the EU Taxonomy and will continue to shape future reporting.
The EU Taxonomy reporting requires an important amount of data from a wide variety of sources. Special attention needs to be paid to data traceability and auditability. The implementation of the EU Taxonomy involves many businesses and functions across the organization.
The challenges ahead include guiding the build-up of a permanent EU taxonomy Siemens structure within the organization, professionalize our lobbying while at the same time taking over the taxonomy reporting process for Siemens AG.
The new governance department “SUS EU Taxonomy” will be the responsible for Siemens AG globally, and we are looking for new members for a highly motivated team!
Join us by taking full responsibility in this exciting environment! For this, you will:
- Lead the implementation of newly designed processes and structures to secure efficient and compliant EU Taxonomy reporting
- Organize and steer working groups/functional departments towards deadlines
- Set-up implementation of status report and keep up to date
- Support translation of EU regulations and requirements into operational language
- Guide overall reporting process for alignment reporting to be designed and implemented
Next to being proactive, courageous and passionate about sustainability you should bring the following:
- A university degree (master's degree/diploma) in business administration, finance or comparable
- 5+ years of professional experience in managing projects, incl. EU Taxonomy related projects, preferably combining a Big4 background with industry experience
- Expertise in current reporting standards and emerging frameworks (e.g. EU Taxonomy, CSRD, ISSB, etc.), very good MS Office handling
- Strong project management and organizational skills. You have a consistent track record in developing and driving people-centric programs and projects.
- Excellent communication skills, combined with high analytical approach and skill-set
- Vast international working experience and intercultural awareness is required
- Business fluency in English and German
What we offer.
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- Siemens share matching program
- Find more benefits here
Individual benefits are adapted to meet local legal regulations, the requirements of different job profiles, locations, and individual preferences.
Wanted: Co-designers of tomorrow.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time