Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Consultant (f/m/d) - IT Audit. Within the IT ST organization, the ICA (Internal Controls & Audit) department proactively ensures the audit compliance of the various IT systems. ICA provides expert advice to various system owners as well as to the SHS business areas and divisions. In addition to defining the framework conditions, independent internal control audits are also carried out to always ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the SHS IT systems.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You define and optimize the IT-specific internal control system with a focus on financial relevant systems & applications, ensuring compliance with local and global regulations
- You ensure assurance and compliance of all IT system-related audit issues, including permanent monitoring and reporting of potential risks for timely escalation and resolution
- You independently perform IT General Controls Audits, IT Application Controls Audits and Manual IT Dependent Controls Audits, prepare ISAE 3402 reports and identify deviations including root cause analysis
- You monitor and coordinate the annual IT audit activities of external auditors
- You actively drive the digitalization and further development of the annual IT audit program including control automation
- You will act as a team player & coach for other team members regarding audit methods and execution
- You will work in a team of IT auditors and IT consultants coordinating all activities related to internal and external IT audit matters
- You will work in close cooperation with the various IT system managers, the central units SHS Audit, SHS Risk & Internal Control (RIC), the external auditors (e.g., EY, PwC) and the IT Executive Management Team to identify problems and risks in a sustainable manner and to ensure continuous audit compliance and high quality
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in (business) informatics / data systems, business administration, finance or comparable
- You have many years of professional experience in IT general controls audit / financial system audit, SAP system audit or the audit of financial relevant IT systems as a lead auditor in the healthcare sector or one of the "Big 4" auditing companies. Certification (CISA, CISSP, GSEC) or similar is an advantage
- You score with in-depth knowledge of internal control systems in the financial sector (ICFR), Sarbanes Oxley Act, finance compliance (e.g. segregation of duties)
- You have very extensive knowledge of SAP ERP, S4 HANA, SAP GRC, SAP Master Data Governance, SAP Solution Manager, Workday, Salesforce and Security Weaver
- You have solid knowledge in IT Service Management, ITIL V3, IT Quality & Compliance
- You have experience in managing external service providers & partners
- You are familiar with guidelines & requirements of ISO9001/27001 as well as the legal requirements for non-product software for global medical technology products and services
Your attributes and skills:
- As you will be working with different divisions, functions, and regions, you have business fluent English; German language skills are an advantage
- Personally, you convince with strong communication & presentation skills as well as knowledge from the field of auditing & consulting
- You find it easy to familiarize yourself independently with new topics and complex IT landscapes
- You always contribute to the success of Siemens Healthineers through your high level of commitment, enthusiasm, and motivation
- International business trips to local system managers or to support local data protection audits are a welcome change for you (5-10%)
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 68,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time