At Siemens Digital Industries Software, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds (http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds)
Siemens Digital Industries Software is recruiting a highly motivated and hard-working presales solution consultant in the forefront of Simulation Process and Data Management (SPDM). Simulation Process and Data Management is an integral part of meeting the requirements of a rich Digital Thread that our customers across all industries are striving to implement. You will be working with presales, product development and marketing teams to understand and consolidate client simulation data management difficulties. Our new hire will then apply the capabilities of Siemens best-in-class software to overcome and resolve customer challenges and ultimately aid in streamlining their engineering processes.
As a part of this role, the exceptionally qualified candidate will:
- Participate in the installation, configuration, and customer deployment of the Siemens SPDM software solution
- Participate in client discovery meetings to understand requirements and requests
- Contribute to the response of Requests for Information / Requests for Proposals to drive sales
- Apply knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry standard methodologies and competitive differentiators to prepare marketing materials and solutions to customers
- Collaborate with product development teams and post sales services teams to articulate customer requirement requests to ensure smooth transition from capability enhancement to implementation
- Provide recommendations to improve customers product, processes, and quality through application of our robust suite of engineering software applications
- Mentor customer application users to enable solution adoption
- Create vital technical collateral and demo material
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
- BS or higher in Electrical, Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering
- Exceptional leadership, teamwork, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of CAE processes and the simulation lifecycle
- Coding experience and familiarity with Java, Python and C++
- Outstanding time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively analyze technical requirements and propose solutions
- Experience in computer applications for engineering design and simulation
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
The Total Cash
Compensation range for this position is $76.300 to $152,600 with 30% (+/-10%)
of this being comprised of an annual incentive target. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.