Our Rail Electrification business seeks to hire an experienced Project Manager with PMP Certification to implement our projects passionate about construction, traction power, and switchgear. This role is based out of our gorgeous Wilsonville, OR, location, but will include approximately 20% travel to visit our customers, suppliers, and partners throughout the projects you will support. The project scope is centered around the full spectrum of electrification:
- Traction power switchgear and building integration
- Overhead catenary systems
- On-site installation in both new-build and replacement scenarios
Our Project Managers lead and drive successful execution with entire profit & loss responsibility. Your success will be measured on schedule achievement, customer success, and financial results.
- Maintain constant and clear communication with customers, key suppliers, outside contractors, management, and other partners.
- Drive overall project planning and decide on the allocation of resources.
- Build and maintain project timeline. Align landmarks between the customer and internal partners.
- Set delivery expectations with the customer - Raise potential delays early in the process and identify actions to mitigate them.
- Drive schedule and deliverables with Engineering, Procurement, and Quality functions.
- Initiate actions to minimize non-conformance costs and seize opportunities to improve project financials. Negotiate contract change orders and claims.
- Align with PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) or Construction Management
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a related position
- PMP (Project Management Professional) certification with a solid understanding of project management processes & tools
- Experience in the Electrical Utility/Electrification/Traction Power ecosystem as it relates to contractors, suppliers, and customers with skills and knowledge applicable to the business.
- Freedom and healthy work-life balance– Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, HSA/FSA, Commuter Benefits – starting Day 1
- Solve the world's most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, ambitious, and fast-evolving, pioneering technological environment.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Please contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology, sustaining communities, and positively impacting the community.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them! Please take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement program, Mentor Programs, and your development through online learning.
- Employee perks and discounts in addition to our 401k match and generous Paid Time Off
- Diversity and inclusivity focused – Named on the Forbes 2022 Best Employers for Diversity list!
We seek to hire top talent and provide them with opportunities to earn top dollar. We are a phenomenal place to have a career in an innovative environment. If you're interested in becoming a Project Manager with us, we'll offer you the support and career advancement to make it happen! Create a better #TomorrowWithUs
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment and not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
This job is based in Wilsonville, OR. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Wilsonville, OR is $125,400 - $209,000 and the annual incentive target is 15% of the base salary.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.