Siemens Industry, Inc. is looking for a detail-oriented individual to join the Electrical Services group to support products being manufactured in our Wendell, NC plant. The candidate would support plant production and keep product drawings and 3D models up to date while focusing on on-time delivery and product quality.
Daily job functions would include the following:
- Supporting the manufacturing facility in building MV and LV replacement circuit breakers
- Using Siemens NX 3D CAD software to update drawings as needed to support production
- Drafting parts in Siemens NX software for purchase from local vendors
- Diagnosing circuit breaker issues and recommending parts for replacement.
- Various reporting needs related to the job function
- Dispositioning Non-Conformance Reports to support the receiving inspection department
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- BS degree in Engineering
- Strong mechanical skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a technical or similar role
- SAP Conductor, Siemens NX, AutoCAD experience also a plus.
Travel less than 10%
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you!
We offer flexible vacation time, a matching 401K plan, profit sharing, full health, life, vision and dental benefits.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.